Monday 11 July 2022

Click Earners Review

Taking the daily commute out of your daily routine and working when you want could be a dream become a reality right? Especially if you're earning enough to do and buy anything you want.

If you believe ClickEarners is your ride to earning profits online I definitely suggest you have a look at this review first. 

Some people want to take up a business online and be their particular boss like with affiliate marketing, others choose to still work under someone. Both have some pros and cons and it certainly boils down as to the floats your boat. 

If you choose the latter and consider ClickEarners to find the appropriate boss, you're set for some major blow. The great thing is, you are able to avoid the catastrophe after scanning this review. 

What is Clickearners About?

Clickearners. com is an on line platform where find work as an on line assistant, complete various tasks such as for instance data entry or surveys to earn an income online, and basically work online provided that you have a net connection.

The website claims that you can set your own personal working hours, work from anywhere you want, and you do not need any particular skills, abilities, or background.

In the beginning glance, it looks like the best platform like Fiverr, or Upwork, doesn't it?

But you see, ClickEarners.com isn't what it appears to be. It is really a digital product from ClickBank.com. Put simply, you need to cover a fee to access the “platform” and resources.

And you see, this really is where the first of several problems lie. The owners of this site are charging you a fee to have access.

There's no free trial or anything of that kind, which is a red flag!

If I recall correctly, virtual assistant platforms are liberated to join.

They make money by charging a fee for processing the application once you find work, not before!

If you intend to work via ClickEarners , you will have to shell out $27 one-time (plus upsells), to access these freelance jobs.

But what's the point when you're able to get the same work with Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc?

For me, ClickEarners.com is simply another website that's found its way to charging people like you and me for a virtually bogus service.

Nevertheless, let me demonstrate how it certainly works within the next area of my review.

How Does Clickearners.com Actually Work?

To make money as a virtual assistant on Clickearners.com, you want to do the following:

First, you have to register an account with them. Activate your account and login to the members area. Then follow the instructions to begin working and earning.

There are certainly a variety of jobs to pick from such as for instance product testing, surveys, typing and writing, data entry, online research, social media management and others.

They will provide a few guides for you really to work as a virtual assistant. Then when you need to use for a job and select it, it will redirect you to other freelance sites.
Meaning Clickearners.com actually doesn't have jobs listed on the internet site, it's merely a directory.

So there's no reason to cover them a fee. You can apply for anyone jobs on the external freelancing websites for free. Clickearners.com is simply redirecting you to those websites.

This will be considered a red flag as you are paying a fee for nothing.

Who is ClickEarners for?

They claim that it's for anyone who is trying to make money online as a virtual assistant. Your skills and background are not relevant provided that you are willing to do the work.

However, I believe that Clickearners.com is the best for the master who is, by the way, anonymous, which will be another sign of a fraud in progress.

If you go through my blog, you'll notice many scams that use the same tactics to have customers. Some examples are 24/7 Wealth Club and Affiliate Millionaire Club.

Final Words And Honest Recommendation

For me, ClickEarners is not just a trust worthy or legit website. Nevertheless, I don't recommend it to you.

I did all I could to verify it is not just a scam. I joined the site. Browesed the jobs (there weren't any!). I even tried to get a minumum of one individual who managed to get with this site.

What got me mad was the fact I could get the same information on the net for free!

So all things considered my research, I made a decision to cancel my membership and require a refund.

The great thing was that ClickBank gave me my money back in a matter of days. So by the end, I walked away with out a scratch.

So the save you from the same experience, yet again, I don't recommend this website.

Thanks for reading my Clickearners review. I really hope you've got all you're looking for See It Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Earners Review

Taking the daily commute out of your daily routine and working when you want could be a dream become a reality right? Especially if you'...